Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can you guess this BIG DONUT price???


how much is it?? i captured this BIG DONUT with my superb 5 megapixels Nokia N95 8GB. Can you guess how much the price?? and maybe you're thinking of buying it??
.........


...........


........

......


...........


ok...i tell you the price....the price = RM)>*)

ehem.....you can't read that....just type the symbols on your keyboard.....ehehehe

now i tell you where can you buy me get this donut ....go to Plaza Tg. Aru, you can see Kolombong Kari Kepala Ikan Restaurant there....so, sit and order the donut...don't forget to buy me one...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm just 80 cents? U sure a ? So cheap.....

LAi said...

very sure....because that is my own hand with the donut i eat...then i asked the waiter and got shocked...

80 cents....i've paid it with my own hand..and the place was under my office..... :) come..and you'll belive me..

Anonymous said...

wah, really ka? betul2 kenyang la like that. how big is the donut? kalo badan kici mcm saya, mebbe sebiji bole kenyang :P

LAi said...

come la...sa blanja satu biji...yg 'dua biji' nda buli.. :P

Enniebelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ko punya 2 biji, alala tia payah la. terima kasih saja omm :)
add me at FB, enniemye@yahoo.com