Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Jokes

Hi guys...im currently at UMS, doing my internship here for 4 months starting this 3rd Disember until 4th April 2008. But today i'm so sleepy bah..biasa la tu. Awal2 praktikal mmg slalu teda kerja kan. So surfing and got something funny and decided to share with you. Most importantly, can update my blog..hehehe

ok...here you go...

A husband was asked: "Do you talk to your wife after sex?"
He replied: "Depends, if I can find a phone."
-----------------------------------------------------------
A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my
father
hadn't left me a fortune?"
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO
LEFT YOU A FORTUNE"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
The guy replies: Thanks for the warning.
------------------------------------------------------------
Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a
millionaire?
Millionaire: I owe everything to my wife.
Interviewer:   Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you
married her?
Millionaire: A Billionaire
-------------------------------------------------------------
A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me - my pretty face
or
my sexy body?"
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of
humour."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Man to wife on wedding night: "Are you sure I'm the first man you are
sleeping with?"
Wife replied: "Of course honey, I stayed awake with all the others!"

 

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: