Friday, September 15, 2006

Download of the Day : DriverMax

"One of the biggest things that I hate when reinstalling Windows is hunting down all of my drivers. I eventually got clever enough where I downloaded all of the drivers I needed and put them on a CD. Then each time I needed them they were always easy to find. Well, it looks like I was taking a completely wrong approach." - tech.cybernetnews.com
I'm also got this problem..hehe I bet everyone have the same problem eh..so this what's DriverMax doing....
DriverMax is a new program which allows you to easily reinstall all your Windows drivers. No more searching for a rare drivers om discs or on the web or inserting one installation CD after the other.
Here some important links via tech.cybernetnews.com :
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: