Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Old..older..oldest

After a few minute ago...i'm getting older..heheh. And that still makes me the oldest in my house(at hostel la..hehe). Fuhh....what the hell i've done for this few years????? This will show the cronology(betul ka ni??heheh) of my life :
  • 0-5 years : Nothing. Finished my parents money to buy me toys..yes toys!!! I still remember my boxes of toy when we still at Kg. Menawo Keningau....thats around 1983-1988
  • 6-10 years : Still drink milk from botol susu..(until age 9..)That my greatest achievement haha! I dont think that any kids still drink in bottle on that age...hahaha!!!
  • 11-15 years : Got 4A's in UPSR and 6A's 2B's 1D in PMR. Em..got Bronze Medal in 4x400m(MSSD Kota Kinabalu).. Erm..what else a...???dont remember..nti aku continue la...
  • 15-20 years : Finished my SPM..Continue my study at Polytechnic Kuching Sarawak..At poly, I learn more about people...so much about people. Many interesting experience i've got here.
  • 20-25 years : Finished my diploma...Got my 1st job(excluding practical training)..got new Girlfriend....hahahaha....ermm...continue my degree at KUiTTHO here Parit Raja,Johor....And i hope...i finished my degree around this section only...not in 26-30 years section...
Huh...itu la sikit² pasal aku...So, next is........someone please play this song for me:
Are u guys done??? Let me wish myself something....
.....
........
............
...............
................
.....................
...........................

aiya...what to wish a?????......uhuhuhu i'm losing my idea la....hold on a...
......*again ??!!!*
.........
...........
.............
ok..this my 1st wish----
...

....

....



hehe....next is
....


.....


......
erm....i'll continue later....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo bday ko 3 hari lepas bday jordan/adlin pulak ah... bah sori kopio lambat..

happy befday to uuu.. happy befday to uuu.. err ko sambung sendiri..

LAi said...

bukan adlin la..adli...adlin yg no 2.

hehe..tq2... member d sabahrinos suma post d shout box time aku betday tu..ekeke

tq..tq...

Anonymous said...

kekekek sori silap nama hehehe... patut la sia taip tu kan, lain2 sia rasa hehe.