Thursday, November 10, 2005

The last 4...

   Huhuhu..today, is the day where i know that i CAN meet again with this thing that i've never understand until now...i dunno why i can't really understand it...maybe I'm too lazy for discovering the beautiful side of this thing...or maybe I'm just not pay attention with it..ermm..or maybe I'm also lambat pick-up sikit...haiyya !!!
Even in form 1+form 2...i've got problem with this related thing....but i manage to wake up and then discover the happy story about this thing. But now, i still can't discover this one thing....OMG....plsss help me...!!!! BTW, this evening my bro called me and asked me when will im going back for holiday...he said theres a lot of work to do in December!!!!! So, my cuti is not empty...hua..hua..hua..

Ok loh...Continue my study....tomorrow morning got XM....Chiou!!!!

No comments: